Today, we highly value three relationships:
- We value our historic Covenant Partnership with the Presbyterian Church (USA) and the Synod of the Mid-America.
- We value our Mission Partnership with the ECO Presbyterian Church and its Presbytery of the West.
- We value our relationship with all non-Presbyterian congregations that share our commitment to provide Christ-centered care and support to children and families in need.
Special gift opportunities for Caring Congregations:
- Please include us in your annual mission budget. PCHAS is an extension of your ministry into numerous Missouri communities. Help support children and families by including PCHAS as a line item in this year’s mission budget.
- Calling all Presbyterian Women! Join the many circles that graciously support our Christ-centered programs for at-risk children.
- Please invite a member of our staff to make a presentation to your Mission Committee, PW circle, Men’s group, Adult Education class or social group, by contacting a member of our Development Staff.
- Consider making Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services the charitable beneficiary of this year’s Vacation Bible School. We have special curriculum material that will complement your VBS program and best of all, teach your children about our ministry.
- Receive a special offering to benefit PCHAS. Pentecost and Christmas Eve are popular times for our Caring Congregations to receive special offerings for our ministry. Thank you for considering this option.
Other ways to connect
In addition to your church’s financial commitment through annual mission giving and special offerings, your congregation may support Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services by:
- Sponsoring a group event — going to the movies, bowling, sporting event or museum — for kids in our care.
- Form a group of prayer partners for one or all of our programs.
- Display your Caring Congregation certificate for all to see.
- Call 1.800.383.8147 to schedule a visit at one of our campus locations and see first-hand your congregation’s mission dollars at work.
PCHAS offers several resources at no cost to help you tell our stories of hope, courage and transformation. Please contact us to request:
- Bulletin inserts
- Offering envelopes
- Minutes for mission
- Newsletters and other updates
OUR ministry is YOUR ministry!
Together we can serve children and families in need, within your church and community. Our Christ-centered services help children who have been abused, neglected or abandoned. Whether a child needs a safe, loving home or a family needs support through a crisis, we are just a phone call away at 1.800.383.8147.
Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services of Missouri is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our federal ID number is 43-1699263. Please send donations to our administrative office located at 1220 N. Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63132. Our toll free number is 800-383-8147. Visit us online at www.missouri.pchas.org and on Facebook. Thank you!
1220 N. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63132